Watch Jakob Grow!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Summer Time Fun




I've been very busy since the last time I wrote. I "talk" so much now. Mommy, Daddy and I have great conversations. I like to play with more toys and I discovered the cats. They let me pet them. They are very gentle with me and Smokey even rubbed my feet when I was sitting in my Bumbo seat. I enjoy a variety of baby food now. I'm discovering that Mommy and Daddy eat delicious things too and I want to eat their food. I'm always grabbing for what they have in their hands. The other day daddy was drinking a milkshake and I thought it looked good. I took his cup right off the table to see what it tasted like. I even knew to put the straw in my mouth because I watched daddy. I'm always doing crazy things!

No comments: