We had our pictures taken for our Christmas card. I had fun playing in the leaves and sitting up in the tree. Don't worry, daddy was holding me. I turned 8 months this week and I'm becoming more mobile. I've almost got crawling down.I can get on all fours and even do a push up. I can go backwards but I can't seem to move my arms to go forwards. I can slide off the couch and stand holding on. Grandude taught me this and mommy was so thrilled(ha ha). She was actually pretty amazed. I've been saying "da-da" for about a month and today for the first time I said "ma-ma" with a mouth full of oatmeal. My bottom two teeth have come in and now I'm getting the top two. Life is good and adventurous. I love to explore and play with blocks.
Watch Jakob Grow!
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment