Watch Jakob Grow!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

December Update- From Mommy


It has been a crazy December. Jakob has been battling an ear infection and bronchitis. We were scared for a few days with his breathing but after 5 days on the inhaler the doctor gave Jakob a clean bill of health just in time for Christmas. Somewhere in between all that, Chris and I managed to get the stomach flu, the same night of course.


Jakob has been keeping us very busy. He started to truly crawl, no longer a scoot, last month and has taken off. He is so fast! He pulls himself up on everything and is beginning to take steps holding on to things. He has quite the personality and makes us laugh all the time. Over Christmas Jakob decided to cut all four of his top teeth! I think the bottom side teeth will come in by Feb. He has more teeth than Chris and I ever did at this age. Jakob's first Christmas was awesome and was more than we could've ever imagined. It's hard to believe my little guy is 10 months in a few days and will be turning 1 year old in less than 2 months! Time flies when your having fun! When we have hard days and sleepless nights, I say to myself this to shall pass. When our days are full of laughter and milestones I think this to shall pass; its those days I want to hold onto a little longer.


My little Jakob, try not to be in such a hurry to grow up. You have such a big world a head of you. Let your mommy hold you a little longer. You are such a blessing to my life, your daddy and others. I pray for you every night as you dream. I love you my little monkey.


No comments: